How do you pay less and earn more?
Many people say that they did everything in the advertisement and wrote content, a CTA and an image that attracts attention, but the advertisement does not show results.
1 – There is no need for your product (Wrong target audience)
Here, you do not know who your audience is, and therefore the advertisement appears to people who do not need your product.
Solution: Save your time and know who your ideal customer is.
2- The announcement is coming at the wrong time.
This will make the customer very surprised by your product, but the time the advertisement showed him is not appropriate, for example, at the end of the month or the time Reducing the cost of acquiring the customer (Cost per Acquisition) The main concern of all Media Payers is how to pay less per hand or for each purchase, and therefore your task as Media Bayer is that you are trying to know how to reduce the loss of money in order to provide the ROI for your business.
of holidays, and there are priorities on which his money is spent.
First, we will know how to calculate the CPA for your two campaigns. Total Campaign Spend / Number of campaign conversion
– Know through the sales chart and see the cost of each sale and the ROI of each region. You can find an area with a lot of sales, but the cost of the CPA is high, so the large number of sales will lose your business.
– So, thanks to the fact that you target at the “city level”, you will know the most profitable areas and be able to invest the marketing budget in them.
2 – Run a retargeting campaign
– There is no e-commerce site and there is no problem that the customer reaches the add-to-cart stage and leaves without moving to the purchase stage.
– That is why you are required to think that it is necessary to return to the buying process by doing retargeting campaigns such as the sales catalog with the pixel installation on your site in order to display the products that the customer has browsed on your site.
– These ads make them think that they will buy back, whether you give them a discount coupon or an offer that motivates them to buy.
3- Stop ads on mobile devices
– If your site is not mobile friendly, stop the place until it is set
– It does not mean that your site looks nice, that it is mobile friendly, the important thing is that it provides the best user experience and is familiar to the customer.
4 – Fix tracking issues
– It is difficult to determine the reason for wasting money without reviewing your flannel in order to determine the customer falling from you at any stage of the sales funnel, and you will not know what to do if you have a problem with the tracking system in your Google Analytics account
– From which you will be able to specify important metrics such as (landing page view – Bounce rate)
– Setting up a tracking system will help you know which campaign, keyword, or ad group is the one that brought you the sale.
– By placing the UTM of each camp on Facebook, it will help you discover the winning campers.
– You also need to know your customer after clicking on the link to do any work, which you can do through the hotjar tool.
5 – Use email marketing in your business
One of the cheapest channels that has a few CPAs, that’s why you need to pay attention to the traffic on your site to know who bought in order to know how to resell products in the future and prefer to maintain your mental image in the brain of your customer.
6 – Fix problems with the site
– If your website or product landing page has any problems, it will lead to a bad user experience and you will waste a lot of sales and not fixing it will lose you a lot of money every day.
And this will remain the topic of the next break, any problems in the site that can affect sales.